Current Job Vacancies at Wollaton House
Nursery Nurse Position:
We are looking for an honest and reliable level 2/3 qualified nursery nurse to join our team.
The ideal candidate:
– Must have Level 2 or/and Level 3 in Childcare
– Must have experience within Nursery Settings
– Have excellent behaviour management skills
– Excellent understanding of the early years foundation stages
– Have a valid DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to have a new one carried out
– Be able to provide referee details from the senior members of staff that have seen you work in the past 5 years.
– Have right to work in the UK
– Hard working and dedicated
– Enthusiastic and good team player
– Have good time keeping skills
Hours and salary to be discussed at interview.
Apprenticeship Nursery Nurse to work towards QCF Children and Young Peoples workforce Level 2 or Early years educator Level 3 aged between 17-24 yrs.
Roles and responsibilities include caring for children aged 0-5 years within a nursery setting and assist the staff in caring for the children’s needs.
All training will be provided. DBS will be required for successful candidate.
Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 30-40 hours, shifts between 8am-6.00pm.
No experience required, however a passion for childcare is essential.