Current Job Vacancies at Wollaton House
Nursery Nurse Position:
We are looking for an honest and reliable level 2/3 qualified nursery nurse to join our team.
The ideal candidate:
– Must have Level 2 or/and Level 3 in Childcare
– Must have experience within Nursery Settings
– Have excellent behaviour management skills
– Excellent understanding of the early years foundation stages
– Have a valid DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to have a new one carried out
– Be able to provide referee details from the senior members of staff that have seen you work in the past 5 years.
– Have right to work in the UK
– Hard working and dedicated
– Enthusiastic and good team player
– Have good time keeping skills
Hours and salary to be discussed at interview.
We are looking for a cook to join our team who has good cooking and organisational skills are needed as well as an interest in children and nutrition.
You will be required to plan menus, manage stock, complete the shopping list each week and prepare a fresh, healthy two course lunch as well as afternoon tea preparation on a daily basis for around 30-50 children (aged 0-5 years), catering for different dietary requirements.
You will be responsible for keeping the cleanliness of the kitchen area to a high standard and keep daily records up to date following “Cooksafe” procedures.
Knowledge of nutritional guidance for early years as well as the new legislation for E-coli 0157:Control of Cross Contamination is preferred but not essential. Applicants would preferably have an up to date food hygiene certificate.
Hours: Mon – Friday Hours negotiable around 9:30am – 1:00pm.
Salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
For further information about either of the positions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Apprenticeship Nursery Nurse to work towards QCF Children and Young Peoples workforce Level 2 or Early years educator Level 3 aged between 17-24 yrs.
Roles and responsibilities include caring for children aged 0-5 years within a nursery setting and assist the staff in caring for the children’s needs.
All training will be provided. DBS will be required for successful candidate.
Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 30-40 hours, shifts between 8am-6.00pm.
No experience required, however a passion for childcare is essential.